Choice of standard seat
Do you prefer the window or the aisle? Are you traveling as a family? Do you want to know where you are sitting as soon as you book your trip? If you would like to sit in a particular seat, benefit from a larger seat selection or make sure you can sit with your travel companions, we recommend that you choose your seat in advance.
Opt for more choice
We offer a choice of standard seat service to give you the freedom to choose your seat in advance. This service is available in the Economy cabin, on all flights, except those within metropolitan France.
FREE choice of standard seat
No matter the destination, choice of standard seat is free of charge for:
- Flying Blue Silver, Gold and Platinum members and their travel companions if they appear on the same booking
- passengers with reduced mobility
- children traveling alone
- passengers traveling on a Flex fare*
For all travel to and from the United States, choice of standard seat is also free of charge for passengers who are traveling with:
- a Standard fare ticket for a trip from France or the Netherlands to the United States, Canada and Mexico, or between France and Papeete
- a Standard fare ticket for a trip from the Netherlands to the United States, Canada or Mexico**
- a Standard fare ticket for a trip from the United States, Canada and Mexico to Europe
* If this service is not free of charge during booking, please select your seat in the My Bookings section of the website. ** The service is free of charge only for transatlantic flights.